Bowling, 3d and Top Chef Just Desserts!
Bowling season has begun and we now finished our third week! I must say, I’ve been bowling pretty well since having summer break. I also had the Storm Marvel and Brunswick Wicked Siege drilled just before the season started. I must say, I absolutely love the layout and movement of the balls. The Wicked has the pin just above my ring finger and the CG located around my palm. The Marvel has the pin located above between both fingers with the CG in my palm. These balls are very controllable and have a predictable move. Unlike my Siege which rolls early and my Evil Siege which responds fast on the backend. Now I just need to polish up on my spare conversions which have really hurt quite a few games.
Week 1 Series 592
Week 2 Series 513
Week 3 Series 595
Week 1 Series 539
Week 2 Series 605
Week 3 Series 547
Onto other things, Top Chef Just Desserts on Wednesday was crazy! Mashed Potatoes and Gravy…but I think Sally should have won. I think they gave it away to Matthew though since she won Back-to-Back quickfire challenges. What do you think?
Also, if you have time, please check out what I’m up to on the Little Pastry Chef!
- New Year…Bowling! Last year was a year full of ups and downs...
- Summer League….what else..? So, I was forced into joining a Summer Bowling League...
- Bowling & 3d Well, I finally broke a 600 series last month! A...
- Where does the time go? Days go by much faster. A bit too fast if...
- Updating the ol’ website! It’s been a long long year. I’ve accomplished many things...